We are currently seeking applicants who meet the following requirements:
* Current or expected accounting major.
* Finished, at least, sophomore year as of June 2017.
* Personally and academically motivated.
* Continuously distinguished in the classroom, on campus and in the community.
Maner Costerisan’s Live the Dream Leadership Program is an exclusive, interactive opportunity to gain insight into the life of a CPA and the culture at Maner Costerisan. Participants meet for a half day of high-energy learning and networking. Our intimate setting and action packed agenda allows participants to network not only with one another but with Maner Costerisan leaders and professionals.
March 1 Application Opens
April 28 Applications Due
May 15 Applicants Selected are notified of acceptance
June 13 Live the Dream Program
During Live the Dream program attendees will:
* Have an opportunity to hear from Maner Costerisan’s managing partner.
* Hear from Maner associates, managers, senior managers and partners about what they do and what it’s like to be a CPA.
* Participate in a fun networking event.
* Establish relationships with Maner professionals and other accounting students from around Michigan.
To be one of the select number of students to attend this program please submit the following with application:
* Current resume.
* Cover letter indicating your interest in a career in public accounting.