Student loan candidates must meet the following criteria:
1) Community Service: Actively contributing to or volunteering in their community and/or doing something to make the world a better place
2) Islamic Awareness: Actively advancing their understanding of Islam by studying the Quran, Arabic, Islamic studies, etc.
3) School: Accepted at or currently attending an institute of higher education
4) Status: US Citizen or permanent resident
5) GPA: A GPA of 3.0 is preferred, but it is not an absolute must
Refinancing candidates must meet the following criteria:
#1, #2, & #4 from above (#5 preferred). Additionally, they must have an interest-based student loan.