Available and forthcoming internships will shortly be listed on this page. The 00 GTI Default Application provides a generic job description for teaching internships.
To apply for one or more of these internship positions you need to complete an application form first. This single application can be used to apply to all available internships. To begin your application click the Start Application Tab and follow the instructions. At the top of your application a progress tracker will tell you when your application is complete or mostly complete. Please DO NOT apply for any internships positions on this page until your application status is at least mostly complete.
(2016 applicants who applied via the formsite application page NEED NOT complete this new application format. To apply for internship positions simply register as above and enter your last name and formsite Application I.D. beginning with a number 8.)
Please note that to be eligible for the Graduate Teaching Internship you must satisfy the following eligibility criteria. We will not process any applications that do not meet these criteria:1. You already have a degree or will complete your degree prior to the start of the internship (if you are a current undergraduate not yet in final year, please wait until next year to apply)
2. You must have GCSE (or equivalent award) Grade C or higher in Maths and English (and Science for primary internships).
3. You must be an E.U. citizen or have permanent right to remain in the United Kingdom (Tier 4 Visa holders are not eligible)
4. You must be able to prove your identity (e.g. passport scan) and your address (e.g. utility bill scan)
5. Your first language must be English or you must have an IELTS score of 7 or higher, or equivalent proof of proficiency in spoken and written English
6. You must not have any physical or mental illness or disability which would make you unfit to teach
7. You must not have a criminal record and you must be prepared to undergo a DBS check.
8. You must be available for full time work from your preferred start date and willing to travel for up to 1 hour each way from your residence to the host school.
033 00 88 22 86